“TWM Broadband” brand, a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment brand, was launched in late 2007, targeting home customers. TWM Broadband hopes to excel in providing home customers with the best experience, product offerings and services, and become the top choice for triple play for every family.
Leveraging Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Fixed Network/TTN’s years of experience, market leadership and resources, TWM Solution offers enterprise customers integrated information and communication technologies (ICT) solutions. In order to enhance reliability and ensure customer satisfaction
- top news
- Jun 30,2020
- Corporate - Using 5G to Open PossibleXTaiwan Mobile Officially Launches 5G Services at Midnight on July 1
- Daniel M. Tsais rebranding initiative enables users to open up possibilities never before imagined With much fanfare and anticipation, Taiwan Mobile held the official press launch for its 5G services today (June 30th) at which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai nested in his hand a crystal ball symbolizing the companys retrospection into the past and exploration of the future. Amid the dazzling rays emi
- top news
- Oct 16,2020
- Business - Taiwan Mobile has acquired the publishing rights to the latest 5v5 MOBA mobile game of Riot Games -- League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- Having gained a foothold in the game publishing business, Taiwan Mobile announced on Oct. 16 that the company had acquired the publishing rights to Riot Games' latest MOBA hit -- League of Legends: Wild Rift, while also revealing that the game will enter its Open Beta in Taiwan starting December.
- top news
- Nov 09,2020
- CSR - Taiwan Mobile's advancement in circular economy. Circular innovation enabling creative solutions Circular Economy Business Cases Forum Turning waste fiber optic cables into rebar stirrups and brick walls, trailblazing a new path for circular economy.
- Taiwan Mobile hosted a "Circular Economy Business Cases Forum" on 9 November, sharing its circular innovation results of experimenting with recycled waste fiber optic cables that are linked closely to the telecommunication industry. To bring this vision to reality, Taiwan Mobile collaborated with MINIWIZ, a pioneer in providing upcycling solutions by leveraging design, engineering, and material te
- Apr 28,2020Taiwan Mobile Sets New Sustainability Milestone in 2020 Winning Two CSR Awards from Global Views Monthly with 16 Awards in 16 Years
- Sep 16,2019Stand firmly at the top of Taiwan Telecom Industry, Taiwan Mobile Ranked Second in the World Telecom Industry and been selected in the DJSI World for Three Consecutive Years.
- top news
- Jun 18,2020
- Financial - Taiwan Mobile Holds 2020 Shareholders' Meeting
- Taiwan Mobile (TWM) held the 2020 shareholders meeting today (18), over which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai presided in person. At the meeting, the operating results were shared with shareholders by means of last years financial report and a cash dividend of NT$4.75 per share distributed. In order to accelerate internationalization, regionalization, and the development of the business layout in the
The Board of Directors consists of nine members, all of whom have a great breadth of experience. Four of the nine directors are independent directors, which more than fulfills current regulation requirements for public companies. To strengthen management efficiency and effectiveness...