Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
TWM is committed to maintain an environment that protects human rights, and such a commitment
is inseparable from sustainable development of our enterprise.
Employee behavior must adhere to integrity principles and comply with the company's Code of Conduct and other relevant behavioral guidelines.
Integrity is the core evaluation criterion in employee performance appraisal system.
We prohibit any form of discrimination and harassment by taking preventive, corrective and even
TWM strictly complies with International Labor Organization Convention and government laws. There is no
discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, class, language, thought,
religion, political party, place of origin, place of birth, gender, gender orientation, age, marital
status, appearance, facial features, disability, or past membership in any labor union.
The company prohibits any forms of harassment, which is unwelcome conduct directed at
individuals. These behaviors will create a work environment that any individual would find intimidating,
hostile, or uncomfortable.
Process for reporting incidents and Corrective/Preventive action
- TWM conducted a series of human rights trainings for all employees in order to build a workplace and
culture that are free of harassment and discrimination.
- Any employee who believes he or she has experienced or witnessed any conduct that is in violation of
this policy can directly report to HR dedicated mailbox.
- Taiwan Mobile/ Taihsin Property Insurance Agent/Fu Sheng Digital：HR@taiwanmobile.com
Taiwan Fixed Network：EBG@taiwanmobile.com
Taiwan Digital Service：Myfonehr@taiwanmobile.com
Taiwan Teleservices & Technologies：TTNT850@ttnt.com.tw
- When we learn about a potential violation of the policy, it’s our obligation to investigate in
accordance with government laws and company policies. If a violation of policy or law is found as a
result of that investigation, we will take timely disciplinary and punitive actions, such as transfer,
demotion, reduction in salary, etc., depending on the seriousness of the offense. If the investigation
indicates a defamation claim, depending on the seriousness of the case, the ones who filed the complaint
will be subject to disciplinary actions.
- We will provide employee with assistance plans, such as referral to counseling, if needed.
- The company will protect victims and those who help them file a complaint. They should have no worries
about punitive consequences such as dismissal or transfer.
- We will adopt follow-up monitoring, evaluation and supervision measures to ensure the effectiveness of
corrective or disciplinary actions implemented, and to avoid the recurrence of the same incident or the
occurrence of retaliatory actions.
In 2022, one harassment complaint is reviewed. Proper corrective and preventive measures are instituted subsequently. (In 2022, discrimination complaint: zero)