“TWM Broadband” brand, a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment brand, was launched in late 2007, targeting home customers. TWM Broadband hopes to excel in providing home customers with the best experience, product offerings and services, and become the top choice for triple play for every family.
Leveraging Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Fixed Network/TTN’s years of experience, market leadership and resources, TWM Solution offers enterprise customers integrated information and communication technologies (ICT) solutions. In order to enhance reliability and ensure customer satisfaction
- top news
- Oct 31,2023
- Corporate - Taiwan Mobile, TAICCA signs MOU with Warner Bros Discovery to enhance cooperation in the development, production, and marketing of film and television content
- In a move to expand its presence in the film and TV industry, Taiwan Mobile has entered into a strategic alliance with Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. This groundbreaking partnership aims to consolidate the resources of both entities and actively promote the growth of Taiwanese content in the international market. In response to the "1 plus 4－T-content plan,” Taiwan Mobile and Warner Bros. Discovery,
- Sep 20,2023Taiwan Mobile wins third place in ‘CommonWealth Talent Sustainability Award’ for large firms
- Mar 03,2023Taiwan Mobile Chairman Daniel Tsai leaded a company delegation on its pilgrimage to Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona to learn from the satellite communication technologies displayed by semiconductor company MediaTek
- top news
- Oct 18,2023
- Business - Taiwan Mobile presents five technology platforms at D.E.E.P Tech Day event
- Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd organized the first edition of the D.E.E.P Tech Day event on Oct. 18, presenting five technology platforms dedicated to enterprises. With the rapid development of 5G, AI, and the Internet of Things, software capabilities will empower enterprises to accelerate business growth in the next 10 years. From the international perspective in technology, Taiwan Mobile sets its sights
- top news
- Oct 06,2023
- ESG - Taiwan Mobile Publishes Its First TCFD Report
- Taiwan Mobile has released its first "Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures Report" (referred to as TCFD report). In August this year, Taiwan Mobile became the first company in Asia to approve the SBTi review for a 2050 net zero pathway scenario with a target of limiting global warming to 1.5°C. The report rigorously calculated short, medium, and long-term financial impact and costs
- top news
- Oct 19,2023
- Financial - Taiwan Mobile Wins Special Award for Digital Resilience at IDC Future Enterprise Awards Ceremony
- Taiwan Mobile, the leading telecommunications provider in Taiwan, received the Special Award for Digital Resilience for the Asia-Pacific region at the prestigious awards ceremony hosted by the International Data Corporation (IDC) in Singapore. Naomi Lee, Vice President of Regulatory and Carrier Relationships at Taiwan Mobile, accepted this accolade on behalf of the company at the ceremony.
- Sep 20,2023Taiwan Mobile wins third place in CommonWealth Magazine ‘Talent Sustainability Award’ for large firms
- Jun 21,2023Taiwan Mobile ranked Asia's best telecom company, clinched “Most Honored Company,” “All-Star Status,” and “Best CEO” awards in Institutional Investor’s 2023 Asia Executive Team Survey
Taiwan Mobile have invested six categories of capital in our “T.I.M.E.” (Telecom, Internet, Media & Entertainment, and E-commerce) diversification strategy blueprint and established our new Super 5G strategy and 6C operating core corresponding to the 17 UN SDGs to achieve the ESG goals.