“TWM Broadband” brand, a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment brand, was launched in late 2007, targeting home customers. TWM Broadband hopes to excel in providing home customers with the best experience, product offerings and services, and become the top choice for triple play for every family.
Leveraging Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Fixed Network/TTN’s years of experience, market leadership and resources, TWM Solution offers enterprise customers integrated information and communication technologies (ICT) solutions. In order to enhance reliability and ensure customer satisfaction
- top news
- Mar 02,2023
- Corporate - Taiwan Mobile teams up with Nokia to sign an "ESG & 5G memorandum of understanding (MOU)" at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona
- Taiwan Mobile has always engaged in self-improvement to become a world-class company. To pursue the goal, a proposal to field a new generation of telecommunication technology and cell sites, base stations was implemented to save power as part of the company's efforts to achieve sustainability.
- top news
- Jul 13,2023
- Business - Rock Tsai, Taiwan Mobile: “the most significant cyberthreat that organizations face today is social engineering attacks”
- Cybercriminals have found ways to exploit social engineering techniques, infiltrating systems that directly impact the supply chain and financial industry. Disruptions in telecommunications, including mobile phones, make such breaches possible. Failure to take the right measures to protect personal data places companies at risk of exposure, leaks, financial losses, and regulatory violations. Expe
- Apr 27,2023The telecommunications industry's first-ever post-purchase installment service, "Da Ge Fu (OP Pay later)" offered by Taiwan Mobile is now available online on the momo
- Mar 30,2023Activated international roaming 1 minute before boarding, the number of downloads of Taiwan's customer service APP exceeded 7.1 million times!
- top news
- Jul 03,2023
- ESG - Accelerating Taiwan's net zero emission efforts! Taiwan Mobile and Fubon Financial jointly donate NT$10 million to sponsor Academia Sinica
- Faced with increasing global carbon emissions and rapid global warming, expediting the energy transition is crucial. Taiwan Mobile and Fubon Financial jointly sponsor NT$10 million per year to participate in Academia Sinica's "Net Zero Technology Research and Development Industry-Academia Collaboration." They will assist in the research and development of three cutting-edge net-zero technologies:
- top news
- Jun 12,2023
- Financial - The annual conference of the 3GPP was held in Taiwan. Taiwan Mobile actively participated in the Next Generation Communication Technology Summit and Symposium.
- 3GPP, a global mobile communication standard organization, held its 100th member meeting at the Nangang International Exhibition Center in Taipei from June 12-16, drawing over 900 experts from 41 countries and 800 international? Information and communication technology companies from around the world. During the event, experts exchanged views on the new version of 5G Advanced and NTN technology st
- May 22,2023Taiwan Mobile issues its ''Social Responsibility Bonds'' for the first time, with a total value of NT$6.5 billion, making it the largest single amount ever issued in the telecommunications industry.
- Mar 01,2023Taiwan Mobile was the first company from Taiwan to join the Telecom Infra Project (TIP)
Taiwan Mobile have invested six categories of capital in our “T.I.M.E.” (Telecom, Internet, Media & Entertainment, and E-commerce) diversification strategy blueprint and established our new Super 5G strategy and 6C operating core corresponding to the 17 UN SDGs to achieve the ESG goals.