“TWM Broadband” brand, a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment brand, was launched in late 2007, targeting home customers. TWM Broadband hopes to excel in providing home customers with the best experience, product offerings and services, and become the top choice for triple play for every family.
Leveraging Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Fixed Network/TTN’s years of experience, market leadership and resources, TWM Solution offers enterprise customers integrated information and communication technologies (ICT) solutions. In order to enhance reliability and ensure customer satisfaction
- top news
- Dec 30,2021
- Corporate - Taiwan Mobile, T Star Sign Merger Agreement, to Form 5G 'Team Taiwan'
- Taiwan's telecommunications sector is about to enter a new era. Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. (Taiwan Mobile) announced today (Dec. 30) that it has officially completed the signing of a merger agreement with Taiwan Star Telecom Corp. Ltd. (T Star). Taiwan Mobile anticipates issuing 282 million new shares in the stock-for-stock merger with T Star and forming a new 5G Team Taiwan. As the surviving co
- top news
- Nov 11,2021
- Business - First in the World! Taiwan Mobile collaborates with Kbro. Cloud gaming brought to households through cable TV. Enjoy GeForce NOW in the Kbro A1 Box stream through any screen at home
- The "GeForce NOW -- Taiwan Mobile Alliance" cloud gaming platform (GeForce NOW) celebrates its first anniversary with the announcement of yet another alliance between Taiwan Mobile and Kbro, the country's biggest cable television system operator, marking a brand-new business model in the world, where through a digital cable TV A1 Box, households can access cloud gaming, setting a brand-new chapter
- top news
- Nov 13,2021
- ESG - Taiwan Mobile clinches the title as the best telecommunication service provider on the 2021 Dow Jones Sustainability World Indices
- The ranking of the 2021 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) has been revealed. Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd., with its total score of 91, was named as the best of DJSI world indices in the telecommunication services (TLS) industry. For five consecutive years, Taiwan Mobile has been included in the highest DJSI World ranking, and for ten consecutive years, it has been a constituent on the Dow Jones
- top news
- Jun 18,2020
- Financial - Taiwan Mobile Holds 2020 Shareholders' Meeting
- Taiwan Mobile (TWM) held the 2020 shareholders meeting today (18), over which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai presided in person. At the meeting, the operating results were shared with shareholders by means of last years financial report and a cash dividend of NT$4.75 per share distributed. In order to accelerate internationalization, regionalization, and the development of the business layout in the
The Board of Directors consists of nine members, all of whom have a great breadth of experience. Four of the nine directors are independent directors, which more than fulfills current regulation requirements for public companies. To strengthen management efficiency and effectiveness...