“TWM Broadband” brand, a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment brand, was launched in late 2007, targeting home customers. TWM Broadband hopes to excel in providing home customers with the best experience, product offerings and services, and become the top choice for triple play for every family.
Leveraging Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Fixed Network/TTN’s years of experience, market leadership and resources, TWM Solution offers enterprise customers integrated information and communication technologies (ICT) solutions. In order to enhance reliability and ensure customer satisfaction
- top news
- Jun 30,2020
- Corporate - Using 5G to Open PossibleXTaiwan Mobile Officially Launches 5G Services at Midnight on July 1
- Daniel M. Tsais rebranding initiative enables users to open up possibilities never before imagined With much fanfare and anticipation, Taiwan Mobile held the official press launch for its 5G services today (June 30th) at which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai nested in his hand a crystal ball symbolizing the companys retrospection into the past and exploration of the future. Amid the dazzling rays emi
- top news
- Jun 03,2021
- Business - Taiwan Mobile's "5G private network for enterprises" services are online
- Taiwan Mobile announces its collaboration with a system integration company Smart-Link Technology Co., Ltd. and a cybersecurity startup PacketX Technology Co., Ltd. to create a "5G private network service" tailored to the specific needs of Taiwan Mobile's corporate clients both in hardware and software.
- May 21,2021Remote working, Taiwan Mobile aids companies to continue their operations in the fight against Covid-19
- May 13,2021The May 1 premiere of TV series Tears on Fire took Taiwan by a storm as the drama topped the chart of the TV series category on myVideo, making it the most viewed locally produced TV series this year.
- top news
- May 03,2021
- ESG - Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. earned the best telecommunications company title in Global Views CSR Awards. President Jamie Lin: Taiwan Mobile hopes to consume 100% green energy by 2040.
- Being a frequent winner in the CSR Awards, Taiwan Mobile earned the jury hailed Taiwan Mobile's "highly organized management, comprehensive strategy plans, and concrete results of short, mid and long-term development goals. The company will be officially named on the monthly magazine's CSR honorary list next year, to become the sole telecommunications service provider to grab the honor in Taiwan.
- top news
- Jun 18,2020
- Financial - Taiwan Mobile Holds 2020 Shareholders' Meeting
- Taiwan Mobile (TWM) held the 2020 shareholders meeting today (18), over which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai presided in person. At the meeting, the operating results were shared with shareholders by means of last years financial report and a cash dividend of NT$4.75 per share distributed. In order to accelerate internationalization, regionalization, and the development of the business layout in the
The Board of Directors consists of nine members, all of whom have a great breadth of experience. Four of the nine directors are independent directors, which more than fulfills current regulation requirements for public companies. To strengthen management efficiency and effectiveness...