“TWM Broadband” brand, a leading telecommunications, media and entertainment brand, was launched in late 2007, targeting home customers. TWM Broadband hopes to excel in providing home customers with the best experience, product offerings and services, and become the top choice for triple play for every family.
Leveraging Taiwan Mobile and Taiwan Fixed Network/TTN’s years of experience, market leadership and resources, TWM Solution offers enterprise customers integrated information and communication technologies (ICT) solutions. In order to enhance reliability and ensure customer satisfaction
- top news
- Jun 30,2020
- Corporate - Using 5G to Open PossibleXTaiwan Mobile Officially Launches 5G Services at Midnight on July 1
- Daniel M. Tsais rebranding initiative enables users to open up possibilities never before imagined With much fanfare and anticipation, Taiwan Mobile held the official press launch for its 5G services today (June 30th) at which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai nested in his hand a crystal ball symbolizing the companys retrospection into the past and exploration of the future. Amid the dazzling rays emi
- top news
- Apr 13,2021
- Business - Taiwan Mobile's 5G coverage passes national certification Building more high speed 5G cell towers Striving to provide the best 5G network
- Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. announced that it was certified by the National Communications Commission (NCC) on its 5G coverage, reaching 50 percent of the country's population and becoming Taiwan's first telecom service provider to achieve this certification.
- Mar 08,2021The Taiwanese television series "The Magician on the Skywalk," invested by Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd., is now being broadcast on Public Television Service (PTS) while simultaneously streamed on myVideo of Taiwan Mobile.
- Oct 16,2020Taiwan Mobile has acquired the publishing rights to the latest 5v5 MOBA mobile game of Riot Games -- League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- top news
- Feb 17,2021
- CSR - Taiwan Mobile has recently grabbed a Gold Class award in The Sustainability Yearbook 2021 as the worlds best telecom service provider. Chairman Daniel Tsai: Our Cloud IDC will run on 100% green energy by 2030.
- International credit agency S&P Global ESG released its newest The Sustainability Yearbook 2021. Taiwan Mobile was awarded a Gold Class award for the first time, making it the worlds best telecom service provider for its achievements in sustainability. It was selected from more than 7,000 large companies from 61 industries, and this award symbolizes the acknowledgement and appreciation the w
- Nov 09,2020Taiwan Mobile's advancement in circular economy. Circular innovation enabling creative solutions Circular Economy Business Cases Forum Turning waste fiber optic cables into rebar stirrups and brick walls, trailblazing a new path for circular economy.
- Apr 28,2020Taiwan Mobile Sets New Sustainability Milestone in 2020 Winning Two CSR Awards from Global Views Monthly with 16 Awards in 16 Years
- top news
- Jun 18,2020
- Financial - Taiwan Mobile Holds 2020 Shareholders' Meeting
- Taiwan Mobile (TWM) held the 2020 shareholders meeting today (18), over which Chairman Daniel M. Tsai presided in person. At the meeting, the operating results were shared with shareholders by means of last years financial report and a cash dividend of NT$4.75 per share distributed. In order to accelerate internationalization, regionalization, and the development of the business layout in the
The Board of Directors consists of nine members, all of whom have a great breadth of experience. Four of the nine directors are independent directors, which more than fulfills current regulation requirements for public companies. To strengthen management efficiency and effectiveness...