Enhancing digital competitiveness
- Dare to Dream
- In order to cultivate television and music talents, Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd.(TWM) launched "2017 Dare to Dream 2.0", which was the first cross-border cooperation between domestic telecom providers and pop music producers. TWM and Linfair Records Ltd. dedicated themselves to making the first digital single, "Heaven is not an imagination." from a new generation singer, Huang Ruiting. In addition, there are still several winners of the myfone Mobile Creation Award and are also involved in the training of Linfair Records Ltd. TWM also initiated a comprehensive training and matching program for talents, in hope of inspiring the Taiwanese film and television industry to produce better work.
Heaven is not an imagination
- myfone Mobile Creation Award
- This project is designed to encourage many potential talents to commit themselves to creation, so a creator's training program is comprehensively launched, integrating myBook, myMusic, myVideo, instant messaging software M+ and other group resources and allowing award-winning works to show on the business platform. At the same time, we also provide contract-signing opportunities for the film, television and music industry. Winners can participate in the production of charity films with the Foundation's i unlimited project. By 2017, a total of 26 microfilms were filmed.
- Coding Fun-Rural Programming Fun
- In view of the shortage of rural education resources and the rapid urban-rural gap in information technology, in 2017, TWM launched the “Coding Fun-Rural Programming Fun” program.’ The multi-course curriculum includes unplugged information science such as 3D printing, Scratch, Arduino and other initial applications and fusion games. It stimulates students' learning motivation, and gradually develops children’s logical concepts, and truly implements the spirit of corporate social responsibility.
- Digital learning centers
- Since 2007, we have integrated telecom core technologies and mobile, TFN, and cable television, and have assisted non-profit organizations in setting up digital learning centers in remote areas to handle computer education courses.
- myfone Forum
- In the past two years, free digital teaching was conducted in all of Taiwan's cities. A total of over 5,800 digital teachings were conducted. It has provided over 48,000 people to absorb and experience 3C knowledge and help consumers to become closer to smart life. In addition to the original latest mobile phone teaching, we also provide life application courses (such as: cloud space use, social software operation, photography skills, smart home appliances connection, etc.), and also provide advanced applications (such as: audio and video entertainment, sports and leisure, health management, etc.)
- Little Anchor Experience
- TWM Broadband's Mangrove Cable TV and GlobalView Cable TV specially planned "Little Anchor Experience" for serving and giving feedback to local Taiwanese young students. The children in the school can broadcast in the studio and experience the job as anchor. In 2017, there were 27 events in total. There were 24 participating schools (14 more than in 2016), and a total of 556 students participated (compared to 2016. Growth rate 56%).