TWM stays close to its core value “Think Sustainable, Act Responsible”. The ISO14001 environment management system was introduced in 2015, and four major environmental sustainability policies were established, promising to establish regulations to efficiently manage and use energy resources. We actively set environmental management targets, improve performance metrics of the entire environment while thriving in the core business of information and communication, taking into account the risk and opportunities that may arise in every stage of the product and service life cycle.
- 1. Complying with Environmental Protection Regulations:
- Follow the requirements of relevant policies and regulations for environmental protections, and continue training, education and self-examination in order to achieve prevention, improvement and development concerning environmental protection issues.
- 2. Green Purchasing for ecological balance
- Give preference to purchasing low-pollution, recyclable, and eco-friendly products to create an atmosphere of environmental-friendly consumption within the company and to maximize ecological benefits.
- 3. Wise Energy Saving and Reduction on Carbon Emissions:
- By regularly examining efficiency and effectiveness of energy consumption, implementing measures for efficient energy use, improving equipment, and instilling TWM’s operational management with information and communication technologies, potential environmental impact from corporate operations can be minimized and prevented. Furthermore, specific annual plans for energy saving and carbon emissions reduction will be made, with the goal to build an eco-friendly society while maintaining the growth of business.
- 4. Sustainability through Recycling Resources:
- Enhance the efficiency of resource use, and improve the use of recyclable resources such as paper, water, and electricity in the office. Properly handle the collection and disposal of business waste as well as reuse of disposed yet still functioning materials.