Innovation planning - R&D and manufacturing aspects
Functions service upgrade
New product combos
2. Generating & sifting through creative ideas and actual creativity development
Market demand validation
Sources of technology and feasibility inspection
Resource adequacy inspection
Risk tolerance inspection
3. Assessment of the timing of adoption, financial benefit risks
The advantages and disadvantages of different points in time for idea adoption are clarified, the scenarios analyzed and the financial benefits estimated. Major risk factors and possible strategies to address them are also identified.
4. Innovative products specific development
Products enter into actual development based on the creative specifications.
5. Innovative products actual testing
Verification of the technical/system functions and capacity are first carried out, followed by the testing of customers' principal usage scenarios.
6. Innovative products market Launch
The innovative products first undergo trial operational tests before they are officially launched full-scale in the target markets.