Major Board Resolution
The release of non-competition restrictions on the members of the Sixth Board of Directors
1. Date of the shareholders' meeting resolution: 2011/06/15
2. Name and title of the director with permission to engage in competitive conduct:
Richard Tsai, representative of Fu-Chi Venture Corp.
Daniel Tsai, representative of Fu-Chi Venture Corp.
Cliff Lai, representative of TCC Investment Co., Ltd.
Vivien Hsu, representative of TCC Investment Co., Ltd.
Victor Kung, representative of Fu-Chi Venture Corp.
TCC Investment Co., Ltd.
Jack J.T. Huang, Tsung-Ming Chung, Wen-Li Yeh and J. Carl Hsu
3. Items of competitive conduct in which the director is permitted to engage: Business that is within or similar to the scope of the business of the Company.
4. Period of permission to engage in the competitive conduct: Within the period of serving as a director of the Company.
5. Circumstances of the resolution (please describe the results of the voting under Article 209 of the Company Act): Proposal was approved after voting.
6. If the permitted competitive conduct is business of a mainland China area enterprise, the name and title of the director (if it is not business of a mainland China area enterprise, please enter ”not applicable” below): Cliff Lai & Vivien Hsu
7. Company name of the mainland China area enterprise and the director's position in the enterprise: Both Cliff Lai & Vivien Hsu are the Directors of TWM Communications (Beijing) Ltd. & Xiamen Taifu Teleservices & Technologies Co., Ltd.
8. Address of the mainland China area enterprise: Room B05B, B Floor, Tong Heng Building, No.4 Garden Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China & 3F-B, No.2, Xiamen Software Park, Xiamen City, PRC.
9. Business items of the mainland China area enterprise: Mobile application development and design & Call center service.
10. Degree of effect on the Company's finances and business: Not applicable
11. If the director has invested in the mainland China area enterprise, the monetary amount of the director's investment and the director's shareholding ratio: Not applicable
12. Any other matters that need to be specified: None