Major Board Resolution
Proposed distribution of 2010 retained earnings
1. Date of the board of directors resolution: 2011/04/28
2. Type and monetary amount of dividend distribution:
(1) Cash Dividend：Total cash dividend payout is NT$12,439,967,096
(2) The Company received letters of agreement from TCC Investment Co., Ltd. (TCCI), TCCI Investment & Development Co., Ltd. (TID) and TFN Union Investment Co., Ltd. (TUI) to forfeit their share of dividends on April 27, 2011. Deducting 811,917,611 shares collectively owned by TCCI, TID and TUI from the total outstanding shares of 3,800,925,363, the share count entitled to receive dividends is 2,989,007,752, representing $4.16 cash dividend per share.
(3) It is proposed that the Chairman be authorized to set a record date for distribution and make relevant adjustments, if any, based on total dividend amount resolved at the shareholders’meeting and total outstanding shares on the record date.
3. Any other matters that need to be specified:
Employees’ cash bonus is proposed to be NT$373,059,447; Cash bonus to directors is proposed to be NT$37,305,945